Learn how to use a mountain bike in a playful way. This includes:
- Learn to ride a pump track
- Playful learning of cornering technique
- Learning the correct braking technique and target braking
- Practicing the basic position on the bike
- Weight shift
- Balance exercises and games of skill
- Feeder driving
- On request: basics for jumping and dropping
- Saturday, May 20, 2023, 1:00 p.m
- Saturday, June 10, 2023, 10:00 a.m
- Saturday, June 17, 2023, 1:00 p.m
- Monday, 07/03/2023, 1:00 p.m
- Wednesday, 07/12/2023, 10:00 a.m
- Saturday, 07/15/2023, 10:00 a.m
- Sunday, 08/06/2023, 10:00 a.m
- Monday, 08/14/2023, 1:00 p.m
- Saturday, 10/14/2023, 10:00 a.m
Course duration: 3 hours
Price per person: € 69.00*
* The price does not include lift ticket, bike and protective equipment
Minimum 2, maximum 6 participants
10% discount on MTB ZONE tickets and bike rental for course participants.
(Show course confirmation/invoice)
The course is only booked upon receipt of payment.
In the event of cancellation, 20% of the course price will be retained.
Languages: German, English
Pleas birng your own
Off-road mountain bike and protectors (rainwear).
If you do not have any protectors (helmet, shins, elbows) or an off-road mountain bike, you can make a reservation in advance at the MTB ZONE bike station.
Kids and teens under the age of 18 require a consent form from their parents.